Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Belated Congratulations!

I started all of my blogging of the day Emery was born and never finished it and left out the most important part of that day. I want to congratulate Kelley and Preston and their new BEAUTIFUL baby girl Emery Joy. She is so darling and so soft, I just love new borns! I am so excited for them becoming parents! It's such an amazing experience! I just love you so much Kelley and cant wait to make so much yummy stuff for her to wear!
Here are the happy parents:)
Here are the girls at the hospital:) Doesnt Kelley look AMAZING! Love you Kel!

6 comments:

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

No, Ash it's not our's, but that's what we want our to look like...

Katie Peterson said...

Congratulations Kelly! She looks great! I wish I looked that great while I was in the hospital!

the DeCampos Family said...

That is SO crazy that they are even married. It's funny how MHS kiddos get married and then have babies. She looks great for just having a baby.

The Crandell Crew said...

I love this picture! We all look so cute! Could you email me this picture so I can have it? And any others that you may have of that day! Thanks Ash! Love ya! Oh, and I would love to get together soon. She is about 2 weeks now and I am just barely able to leave her for an hour at a time with family. I miss her tons when I am away from her!

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

ashley are you alright? haven't heard from you in forever?

Sheena said...

Hey Ashley it is Sheena! How are you doing?! I went to your ward trunk-or-treat and was hoping to see you there, were you there I didn't see you? I would LOVE to see some pictures of whats been going on with you and your kids and some pics of what they are going to be for halloween!!