Monday, December 3, 2007

Cassie's Party

After Tristan sang with his school, we went to Cassie's family Halloween party. It was our first party of the season.
Jen, Curt , & Kempton were so cute! I know you cant see Kempton's face in this pic but you can in the next. Cutest little pony! I swear I took pictures of your family Cassie but they aren't in my computer! Cassie and her family were all coordinating too, it was so fun! Thanks for inviting us Cassie, we need to do a Christmas party for us "adults" :)

7 comments:

Jen Beals said...

Finally an update, but that was over a month ago. Seriously, where are you!!!

Sheena said...

I am glad you are still alive! Your kids are so big and so darn cute! Hope to see more enteries!!

Heather said...

Too bad you will be out of town for our party tomorrow! :(

The Crandell Crew said...

Hey girl! I totally agree that we need to do a Christams shin-dig with us adults! We should do it more like next week, even if it is low key! Hey why don't we all go to the temple to watch one of the nightly performances, then we can watch the Nativity Story at the visitors center! What do you think?

Heather said...

Just wanted to let you know that we are changing our blog address to joshandheatherforever.blogspot.com so please update your info so we can still keep in touch! Thanks!

Joy said...

Hi Ashley,
I'm glad you updated your blog. Your kids are growing up so fast!

I also wanted to let you know I changed my blog address as well. It's now http://joyandaaron.blogspot.com (I didn't want my last name in the address anymore).

Pace & Gwen said...

I love Emma's little black boots (they are boots, right?) and her funky stockings!! So fashionable! :)