Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's Finally Fall In Arizona!!!






Fall has finally come to Arizona! My leaves just fell off this week so I took the kids outside to play in them. It was cute to watch them play and they had a blast!












There's my super cheesy kids! ( Emma has just woken up from her nap so her hair was insane, haha)

4 comments:

Jen Beals said...

Too cute! How's school going?

The Haslam Family said...

we dont have trees to even notice the fall leaves. Looks like your kids enjoyed it. We need to have Emma and Mae play one day. They would have so much fun! Two little princesses

Katie Peterson said...

Your kids are adorable...I can't belive you have such fun leaves to play in!! I have always wanted to jump in a pile of leaves....can I come over??? lol

Pace & Gwen said...

So fun!! Sydney loved your leaves too. Superb idea for playtime (the little slide). Can you go to the zoo again this week? :) Friday?? Let's see what's going on...