Thursday, February 21, 2008

Saying "Hi" to Jesus

On Sunday my sister in law Carrie took our kids to Stake Conference cause Mike and I were in Scottsdale at a hotel for Valentine's Day (yeah yeah!) and when they were getting ready for church Carrie said to Tristan," Let's get ready so we can go to church and say Hi to Jesus!"
T: " I dont want to say "Hi" to Jesus, I just want to say "Hey."

I thought that was so funny! Crazy kid :)

8 comments:

Emily Moffat said...

Ashley!
I'm so happy you found me! You came to a young ambassador show two years ago, you had a new baby and I didn't get to talk to you! I've been sad about it ever since! I am so happy to have reconnected and thanks for coming to the show! So I want to see your hair! Your babies are so cute and so BIG! Amazing! Oh, I'm so glad to hear from you!

Pace & Gwen said...

Tristen is a stud. I love it - he just says it how he thinks it. Always nice to have a little more honesty in your life...

Heather said...

Nice! ha ha! I love that kid!

The Crandell Crew said...

Kids are so cute! Watch out, Emma might be the next American Idol! She definatly gets her vocal talent from her mom! ;)

Aileena said...

Ashley-HI!!!! You look as beautiful as ever. It was fun to find your blog. Looks like your coming up on five years too. We just celebrated our fifth, alas we have no children yet-but someday... Anyways, congrats on your two.

the DeCampos Family said...

What a cutie. The things kids do make you smile.

Sheena said...

Hey here is my blog name as requested curielcuties.blogspot.com
So what movie did you guys end up seeing? I hope you post pics of the necklaces you make, and man I wish I was super crafty like that! You go girl!

Katie Peterson said...

Sounds like something my 3 year old would say!! Too cute & how fun you got to go to a hotel!!! I am jealous!