Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Freestone park with Grandma Whiting

My mother in law, Vicki, called me a couple of weeks ago to take us all to the park. I take the kids every once in a while and just do the little theme park there and they love it! My sister in law Meagan came with her daughter Mirabel and her niece and nephew. The kids had so much fun, thanks Mom!


14 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for an updated blog! I am proud :) Sorry about last night - I was so sick! Hope you had fun anyway!

Suzy Cummard said...

Hey Ashley!
Your kids are super cute!! I think your little girl looks just like you! Do you get that tons??

Hope you guys are doing good! You look so good!

Pace & Gwen said...

Fun! I'll have to get you guys and go to that park with Syd one day. It'd be fun. :)

jewly said...

Don't you just love blogs. It is so great to find people that you haven't seen in forever. We are doing awsome. We just moved to Tennessee about 4 weeks ago for Jarom to go back to school. I already miss AZ, but I'm getting used to it and meeting new people. I am very thankful for the church, everyone makes us feel welcome. How have you been? Your kids are very cute. What have you been up to lately?

Sheena said...

Wow do you always look perfect?! I only wish I looked as good as you! I cannot believe your kids are so big, it is just crazy and Meagan I have never seen her baby and I miss her. can you tell her I said hi! And I know you told my mom the other day that I always say I am going to come over but I don't and I have no excuse because my mom lives a block away well one day I am just going to show up at your house so be prepared and then you can show me all the cute crafty stuff you make. See ya soon!

What's for dinner? said...

Hey Ashley..just found your blog! It looks like you're doing good!

What's for dinner? said...

Hey! I found you through Koren and Rex's page wich I found on Katrina Riggs (Chiles) page..I was doing a little bit of snooping and found a ton of people!

What's for dinner? said...

How do you know Sheena and Adam Curiel? I am really good friends with Adam's Brother and sister-in-law Aaron and Jill Curiel...small world

Katrina said...

Ashley! I was wondering if this boy Kassi was hanging out with was related to you. She said Belnap & I was thinking about you too. How time flies. We all have our hands full with kids, isn't it great being a mommy?

concreterodeo said...

Hey, your kids are adorable! So fun to see pictures of what you are up to!

Dawn Davis said...

Hey Ashley, I turned my blog private...so if you want to check it out with the baby coming email me your address davisfamily2006@gmail.com...I agree with everyone, your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting!

the cummard family said...

happy mothers day ashley!

Kim said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! I'm excited that I found your blog! Our blog address is ckwiltzfamily.blogspot.com Kim Wilson

the cummard family said...

boring.

update already!