So like 2 moths ago(im a little behind haha) we met up with Jen & Kempton at Chuck E Cheez and Joanna & Candice and their girls. It was so fun to catch up with them even though I was only there for like .2 seconds after they got there! They have the cutest little families and I feel so fortunate to still have a ton of friends that I am still in contact with! Jen and I have known each other for about 20 yrs! Thats insane but I love it! Anywho here are some cute pics from the occasion:)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Chuck E Cheez
So like 2 moths ago(im a little behind haha) we met up with Jen & Kempton at Chuck E Cheez and Joanna & Candice and their girls. It was so fun to catch up with them even though I was only there for like .2 seconds after they got there! They have the cutest little families and I feel so fortunate to still have a ton of friends that I am still in contact with! Jen and I have known each other for about 20 yrs! Thats insane but I love it! Anywho here are some cute pics from the occasion:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We should do that again sometime, that was really fun. Sorry we got there so late!
Well... Can I say it?? It's about time :) Happy to know you're "still alive". I'll call you sometime and catch up - the blog can't tell it all. :) Give you cute kids a hug from us - Sydney loves them!
That looks like fun. Your kids are getting so big. They are so cute. We need to hang out sometime.
Oaky so I found you and thought I was posting and it posted in Amanda's name, hah! So yea that was me that deleted it!but yea thanks for hanging with the Coool crowd!
Ashley!! It has been AGES since we've last talked! How have you been? I see that you haven't posted in a while, so I hope that you get this. Your family is adorable and I wish I was down in AZ to see you - good thing for blogs! P.S. I see you know my cousin (she's actually my cousin's wife) Emily Webb. How do you guys know eachother?
Post a Comment