
I have been wanting to get Emma potty trained FOREVER! We ran out of diapers and I decided I wasnt going to buy anymore so I put some panties on her. She went through a few pairs before bed and actually woke up dry so I thought we would possibly have a good day. This morning she went through 3 more pairs before she finally went in her little toilet. I was so excited! The prospect of no more diaper changing is amazing! Then like 10 minutes later she ran out and said she pooped and sure enough she did! I am so excited for her (and me) and she is so excited to wear big girl panties, she even has a potty dance that she does every time she goes in the toilet, its so cute!

Now she just needs to figure out how to pull them up all the way:)
8 comments:
Hi cute girl! Fun blog! :) Your kids are darling... I'm glad you found me!
That is a hilarious picture! I can't imagine how happy and relieved you are, I've only been changing diapers a few days and wouldn't miss it one bit :). I would love for you to come over anytime to see Dallin!
Hooray for you and Emma! That has to be the best feeling ever. I can't wait til' Lucas is potty trained. It's so much easier when they are ready. Don't worry it took Maggie forever to even put her legs in the right way as far as the panties go.
yay emma! so cute.. love the cheeks sticking out!
Way to go Emma!
oh my goodness that is the cutest picture...yeah for potty training!
Hooray for Emma!!!! (And you) :) My Mom is here now and she decided we should tag team Sydney. We got her her own little potty yesterday... She seems excited. We'll see how it goes. But with Mom home NOTHING is impossible!! Hooray for mothers (that have done this before!) :) Can't wait to see you guys...
Good luck on the potty training! Love the plumber's crack. It was fun to hang out a little in AZ. We'll have to do it again when we're back for Christmas.
Post a Comment