

Emma was playing with my glasses the other day and I took this picture and did a little editing and it is SO cute so I had to show everyone! She is my little baby bookworm now! She started preschool yesterday and already loves her teacher and class friends!
I am so excited for her to start this new chapter in her life and the fact that I have 2 days a week where I have NO kids for 2 1/2 hrs isn't too shabby :) Love you Princess!

5 comments:
Oh my goodness your kids are so big, They are cuties! I'm glad you've been posting again!
ASHLEY!!!!!!! Yea!!!!! How are you??? Wow I am so glad you found me, thank heavens for the internet. SO what have you been up to? YOu kids are ridiculously cute, you little girl looks JUST like you, especially wearing your glasses:)
She is soo CUTE!! I love your glasses BTW, really cool! Sydney loves her preschool, too and hip-hip-hooray for quiet, Mom-time while they're in school!! Can't wait for mine to all be there... Did I tell you I'm pregnant? :) Ha, due next May, crazy huh!!!
Wow Ashley! She is a little YOU! So cute!!
You need to update your blog!!!
hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment