
So I never got around to Halloween but there were some pictures that were so cute I have to show them! Tristan wanted to be Batman and Emma wanted to be Strawberry Shortcake. I love that the character's that I was obsessed with when I was little are all coming back! Although, I saw a NEW version of a Rainbow Bright doll at Target and she looked like a Bratz doll dressed up like Rainbow Bright! It looked nothing like her! A little disappointed I must say! I made these witches for Emma's preschool class. It was my 1st attempt at a cute treat so they didnt turn out exactly like I had hopes but cute nonetheless:)

Emma and Grandma Belnap after my parent's trunk or treat. It was SUPER cold and windy so we went back to their house for some hot chocolate after:)

My Pretty Strawberry Shortcake! I thought she looked SO cute! I loved it!

Tristan originally had a fabric mask that came with the costume and then we found this one and it was SO much better! He loved being Batman, he still wears the costume around the house!
1 comment:
I can not believe your kiddoas are so big! WOW! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment