Friday, August 6, 2010

Tristan Graduation and 6th Birthday




I decided I am not going to go back forever and try to catch up but I will go over some important days:) Tristan graduated from kindergarten in May! I can't believe he is starting 1st grade next week! Time fly's too fast! Kindergarten still made him seem so young and then he was reading and writing, and now 1st grade! I am excited and sad at the same time!





They did a musical number and it was so funny and cute! It was a rapping version of 3 little pigs. He kept saying " I made you laugh really hard with my sunglasses and thumbs up huh mom!"














Handsome boy!















Tristan also turned 6 in May and wanted a Mario birthday party. We just had a family party this year at the park and it was fun! I used my giant cupcake pan and made it into a Super Mario Mushroom. It turned out really cute! I love this little boy! He is so smart and sweet and loves to help with anything he can. At this point in time he is obsessed with playing video games whether it's on the Wii or Ds! Hopefully starting school again will spark the creativity again!

No comments: