WOW, my HAND is in a picture! I feel so special! :)
Hey Ashley, your family is so cute. It's great to hear from you, even if it is just through blogs. Hope you're doing well and I'm sure we'll run into each other at some point. Oh and if you haven't heard, Kelley is having a girl in Ocotber.
I love Emma's grin! Reminds me of "A bite! A bite! A bite!" Cutie!!
Ash there are a handful of pictures that you must remove from this slide show thingy...ANDALE!!!!--Nannie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW, my HAND is in a picture! I feel so special! :)
Hey Ashley, your family is so cute. It's great to hear from you, even if it is just through blogs. Hope you're doing well and I'm sure we'll run into each other at some point. Oh and if you haven't heard, Kelley is having a girl in Ocotber.
I love Emma's grin! Reminds me of "A bite! A bite! A bite!" Cutie!!
Ash there are a handful of pictures that you must remove from this slide show thingy...ANDALE!!!!
--Nannie
Post a Comment