Wednesday, July 25, 2007


Rain is something we dont see very often in Mesa so when it started to rain , I figured I would let Tristan and Emma play in it for a little while. Good for them cause its fun and good for me because its wears them out and bedtime comes much sooner :) They lasted about 10 minutes and were right back inside watching CARS for the 10 millionth time , like we do every day......

4 comments:

Pace & Gwen said...

I love CARS...I'm surprised, but it's really engrosing! (That's a word, right? Engaging maybe? Whatever) Cute pictures, cute blog! I'm so glad you are doing one!!

Pace & Gwen said...

P.S. I checked, it's engrossing... I'm a dork. See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Peterson said...

That is so stinkin hillarous! I am glad your kids watch TV too...mine would watch it all day if I let them, & sometimes they have....you have such a cute family!!! And you are still gorgeous!!!