Wednesday, July 25, 2007




Ok so about a month ago i was at Amber's house getting my hair done and she had a couple of other girls there and they were talking about this book "Twilight" that I had never heard of. It sounded intriguing enough so as soon as I left her house, I went to Deseret Book and bought it and "New Moon". OH MY GOSH!!!! Can I just say now that I am OBSESSED and I tell everyone about it! I cant wait until the 3rd book comes out in August! Thanks for the tip Amber and if anyone out there hasnt read it yet, you should probably get right on that and hop on the " Crazy about Edward" train:)

Oh and P.S. If you go to www.stepheniemeyer.com you can see the other 2 books she is releasing in the " Twilight" series. The 5th book, " Midnight Sun" is Edward's view of the entire story. Yeah, kind of amazing! You can also read the 1st chapter of the book and its his version of the 1st chapter of "Twilight".

3 comments:

Melis said...

ASHLEY! It's so good to see what your up to. You have one cute 'lil family!

I have just started reading books again & it's always fun to know what's good. Thanks for the post. Woo-hoo!

Pace & Gwen said...

Yeah, I'm intrigued... I'll have to check em out!

Joy said...

Hey Ashley, cute blog! I am super excited about eclipse as well, i CANNOT wait until August, one more week! This is one of the best series ever!