Friday, August 3, 2007

Bowring Reunion

We went to the north rim at the Grand Canyon last week for a family reunion. The weather was beautiful!

Here is T doing what he does best.....(other than teasing his sister)
Here is Mike & Emma.This was such a beautiful view! It kind of looks fake behind them.On this trip, we found out Emma get's car sick, hence the naked body and sweatshirt,its all I had in the car:)
Emma & Daddy just as we start the hike down
Emma tried to hold Tate's hand earlier & he wouldn't allow it but she got Talon too:) It was so cute!
Such a beautiful & SCARY view

Here's the Fam minus Jeremy's family. Mike, Emma, Me, Tristan, Annie, Ariel, Jake, Mom, & Dad
She's trying to sneak a kiss from Talon:)
On our way out of the Canyon, we stopped at a picnic area and this deer came like right up to the car, it was crazy!

We went to the north rim at the Grand Canyon last week for a family reunion. The weather was beautiful!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Emma is getting so old! She is adorable :) I haven't been to the Grand Canyon since I was 10 - maybe Josh and I should go sometime, ha ha!

Pace & Gwen said...

Your pictures are great!! The veiws are beautiful. I'm particularly fond of Emma's little "diaper behind" in the sweatshirt. :) Poor baby getting carsick! Glad you had fun!

amberbuck said...

How fun! those are great pics at the grand canyon. I like the one of emma on Mikes shoulders and just in her diaper! So cute.