Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kelley's Baby Shower

Today was my friend, Kelley's baby shower. She is having a girl and due the first week of October. She is the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! I am so excited for her and had to take pictures. Welcome to the Mommy Club Kelley!


I got to see Jen and her new baby Kempton. He is such a beautiful and sweet little baby, I couldn't resist taking pictures of him! ( Good job Jen & Curtiss!!)
I think he had enough of the flash in his face, Jen and I were trying to figure out how to get it to stop:)
Here is the 3 of us:) For those of you who might think so, I am NOT preggers even though the shirt TOTALLY makes me look like I am....
I love this girl to pieces and I am just so excited for her and Preston, Congrat's guy's! Thanks for letting me a part of this fun party!!

4 comments:

the cummard family said...

Your hair looks so cute....good job Amber!

Katie Peterson said...

I LOVE KELLY! I haven't seen her since good 'ol MHS! You need to tell her to start a blog! And like you could EVER look prego, you skinny little thing! lol

Pace & Gwen said...

Cute pictures! I love good girlfriends! Like you!

Cassie said...

Man I wish I could have been there so bad. How did the games go? I was in charge of them, but had to send my mom to do it for me cause I was in Provo. You look fab as ever.