


Yeah that's the end of my limbo-ing
The kids had fun playing in the bubbles
Tristan sitting next to the fire
which was pretty big!
We had some horse shoes...
bubble gum blowing contest's...
and some hula hooping.
This is my Dad, pretty limber for 51 huh?!
So this is me attempting the limbo...

4 comments:
Very limber Ashley, I am impressed!
Holy cow your Dad CAN limbo! You're not too bad either, Ash!! Did Tristen just love the big red car or what?? If only there was a real red jeep in his all time favorite, watch it 20 times a day, movie! That I'm certain would've been a dream come true!
Hey Ashley,
Wow it's been a while since I've seen you. I think it was at Kelley West's wedding. You family is adorable. I'm glad a ran across this blog. I just started one myself if you wanna check it out. I would love to hear from you.
Cassie
Wow, your kids are growing up. They are so cute. I was shocked to see Natalie's kids Halee is almost as tall as she is. Cass was suprised too she hasnt seen them in a long time. Speaking of I havent seen you either. I guess thats what happens when I'm in the primary. Now I can just check your blog.
Post a Comment