I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my Dad! He is a wonderful man and I am so grateful to have him in my life! He is amazing!!
I mean seriously, not many people are THIS bendy still at 52! Go daddy, go daddy!
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my Dad! He is a wonderful man and I am so grateful to have him in my life! He is amazing!!
I mean seriously, not many people are THIS bendy still at 52! Go daddy, go daddy!
3 comments:
I love the limbo picture! He is flexible...now I know where you got it from! lol
Ashley...it's been a while girl. I have the wrong email address for you I guess...every time I try sending you an email, it get's sent back saying "delivery error" or whatever. Anyway, email me: pcummard@msn.com.
Kanoe
Ashley! It was good to hear from you!! The last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Emma. Your kids are so cute. I didn't realize you married Mike Whiting! He was in a few of my classes at MHS. Tell him I said hi! I love this blogging thing to see what everyone's up to! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine. I'll have to tell Amanda I found your blog. :o)
Post a Comment