
Today was Tristan's 1st day of Preschool. It was so much fun getting him ready and he was so excited! I called my mom on my way home after dropping him off and she asked me if I cried, I was like "No, this is like dropping him off for nursery, piece o' cake. Now when I have to take him to kindergarten, yeah I definately will. This is just a couple of hours two times a week, I can handle that:)"

Heidi was taking pictures of all of the kids and this was the only non-goofey smile he made:)

It was so fun to go in and see all of the kids together on thier first day too:)

This is Tristan's cousin and buddy Riley. Tristan get's to be with a couple of his cousin's in school which Im really happy about because they will get to know eachother better.

Emma was so happy to have the house to herself. It was really nice to have a couple of hours where there wasnt screaming or crying because Tristan was sitting on her or taking toys from her:) I'll tell ya, I could really get used to this....
9 comments:
It was good to hear from you. Our kids are close to the same age. Kennedy starts school next week. Are we old or what??? And how fun that you keep in contact with girls from high school!!!
oh my word he is getting so big! I am so excited to have another blog to look at!! Are you living in Utah now?
Tristan in preschool? WHAT? And Emma looks so old in her picture! Oh my goodness how time flies! When are we going to hang out? We have a wedding reception out that way Saturday night so let's do something then. We have to give talks on Sunday but hopefully we can get them done before then so we can hang out.
One more year and my baby boy will be going to preschool. Crazy! I've been watching my cousin Weston who is one year younger that Boston, they are always at each others throats too. I can imagine it gets exhausting after a while cause I'm about ready to kill them after one afternoon. At least I can send Weston home. Emma's outfit is so cute.
That's to cute, Ash...I need your numbers again. I got my new phone and new number. I will email it to you. How's it going?
Don't you love the break when your kids go to preschool? I love his little mohawk....handsome!!
Hey ashley, your blog is so cute! I haven't talked to you guys in a while but it looks like you are doing good. I can't believe how old Emma is, and Tristan is in preschool?! Crazy!
Hey! Great to hear from you! You have the cutest kids! I told my mom how you found our blog and she wanted me to have you tell your parents hi. Anyway keep in touch!
So yeah, she is adorable, and I love her outfit. Tristan looks so grwon up too!!! I bet he loves preschool.
Post a Comment