Cassie and I decided we would would take the kids to Freestone park on Friday while we were waiting for babysitters to go see Kelley and the Emery. They had a special going and the kids got wristbands and had a blast! It really was so much fun to watch them having tons of fun. The train runs every half hour so we ended up riding it 3 times. Here is Boston and Tristan on the train:)

Cassie and Rendon

Emma and I

I think this was their favorite ride, they rode it a million times! I think that it might have been the button on the jet ski's that made the most annoying sound ever.... I would hate to be the guy that controls that ride every week end.

The boys loved the ferris wheel but Emma was NOT having it. She went one time around:)

It was so much fun! I kind of want to do it like every weekend! We will see...
3 comments:
Looks like fun. It's great that the weather is finally nice enough to go out and enjoy activities like this. Oh, now that Kell had her baby, when are we going to get together again?
That was tones of fun. Even John was said we should do that more often. The pixie sticks pictures crack me up. Did your mom take those while we were gone? The ferris wheel one is hilarious too. Poor Emma! What fun.
Wow, look what happens when I take a couple weeks off of blogging! Fun pictures!! As always, you're gorgeous and I love your kids. :)
Post a Comment