Friday, September 7, 2007

Girls Night Out


Tonight I went out with Jen and Kelley and it was a blast! Jen went ahead of time and bought Walmarts whole selection of candy, and it was yummy.... We went to Ruby Tuesdays(not tgi fridays) and then went to see Stardust(which is so good, you must see it) and ate that yummy candy. It's so nice being able to just leave the kids with a sitter and go out from "ME" time:) Thanks so much for fun night girls and thanks for being my blanket buddy Jen!!

4 comments:

Jen Beals said...

Hey no problem. And what can I say, I have a sweet tooth, and get cold very easily. We should do this at least once a month if not more often. I know I have the time, and getting a break every now and then is sure worth it (despite the pain ;) )

the cummard family said...

gotta love a good gno!

Cassie said...

What the hey hey, where was I during this good ol' fashion fun? Oh ya with my husband for our anniversary. You guys need to have another one soon so I can see yall.

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

LUCKY.....