Friday, September 28, 2007
Save the toes for another day....
So Kelley, Jen , Cassie, and I were going to pamper ourselves today and get mani's and pedi's, sounds fun right? Well I text Kel this morning and Preston text back saying her water broke at 6 this morning and she was kinda gone have her baby..... I am so excited for her!!!! She is like 2 weeks early so hopefully it will be a piece o' cake and not a 2 hour long nightmare I like to call " Tristan's birth." I will update all when I hear, which will probably be soon since I talkes to Preston like 30 minutes ago and she was ready to go:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Baby Crandell was born at 12:04 pm 6 lbs 5 oz 19 inches long. It went very quick I think she pushed maybe three times ( and I would know, I was present!). Everyone is doing great ,and hopefully she'll have a name soon!
Post a Comment