We are home! Yay! We got home late Sunday night and I am still laggin' like crazy. We had a blast in Europe. We left on June 14th and got home July 6th. Can you believe I left my kids for 3 weeks?! Believe me I did and it was SOOO hard! I bawled like a baby like the entire 1st week of the trip. I talked to them before I went to bed every night so it made it a little easier but I will never do it again! We started our trip in Madrid Spain and then flew to Vigo Spain and drove across the northern border of Spain through La Coruna, Aviles, Santiago & Pamplona, which were all part of Mike's mission. Spain is beautiful and the weather was PERFECT. In the 70's the entire trip through Spain and Paris, until we hit the flaming inferno called Rome... Rome was our last stop and it was so hot and humid but still really awesome! There are way too many pictures of the trip to post them but I do have a web album if you want to see more I will add the link to my blog or something. Anywho, so happy to be home! I have been insanely busy since I got home and will continue to be for a while:)
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Home Sweet Home!!
We are home! Yay! We got home late Sunday night and I am still laggin' like crazy. We had a blast in Europe. We left on June 14th and got home July 6th. Can you believe I left my kids for 3 weeks?! Believe me I did and it was SOOO hard! I bawled like a baby like the entire 1st week of the trip. I talked to them before I went to bed every night so it made it a little easier but I will never do it again! We started our trip in Madrid Spain and then flew to Vigo Spain and drove across the northern border of Spain through La Coruna, Aviles, Santiago & Pamplona, which were all part of Mike's mission. Spain is beautiful and the weather was PERFECT. In the 70's the entire trip through Spain and Paris, until we hit the flaming inferno called Rome... Rome was our last stop and it was so hot and humid but still really awesome! There are way too many pictures of the trip to post them but I do have a web album if you want to see more I will add the link to my blog or something. Anywho, so happy to be home! I have been insanely busy since I got home and will continue to be for a while:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi Ashley!
I am so glad you found my blog! Your family is so cute. It sounds like you have been super busy! I am excited to spy on your life now! :)
3 weeks in euroupe is like a dream come true! lucky, lucky you! im sure 3 weeks away from the kiddos was difficult, but what an amazing experience for you and your husband! i'm with nikki...excited to get in touch with long lost friends and spy on your life!
Yeah glad to finally have you back, hope to see you guys this Friday at Carrabba's!
I love this picture! It looks just like a park I used to run up early mornings in Zaragoza - but I don't think you went there. Just another one somewhere in amazing Europe! Welcome home!! (Just in time to say goodbye to me and my little family... We'll miss you guys!!)
Hey Ashley
I found you through Kelley, your kids are adorable and look just like you. Europe looks like it would be so fun. You look great!!
What an amazing vacation! It is always hard to leave the kiddos. I always feel like a better Mom when I get home though. Nice and refreshed! Congrats to your friend on the upcoming baby! :)
Post a Comment