Sunday, July 20, 2008
Silence IS golden!
I woke up yesterday and of course my throat hurt worse than any other day. Mike was doing everything he could for me but I just needed some rest . My Mom called and wanted to take Emma to a shower for my cousin and then Vicki called and said she would take Tristan so that was amazing! Then Mike decided to take his brother Bradley golfing so I was all alone and got to sleep ALL day, it was wonderful! When my Mom came back she said she wanted to take the kids overnight and they could go to church with them since I wouldn't be going anyway. Tristan has a girlfriend in my Mom's ward so he loved that idea, her name is Aurora and she is a cutie and he is in love, he says... He's 4, i know! So this morning I slept in til 12! Never done that before but the meds help. Mike just went to get me some soup cause I thought I would attempt it. All I have had is sugar and it's making me sick. Oh and my favorite neighbor, Cathy Buckmister and Amber Kennedy(Buckmister) brought over dinner and I am so grateful for that. It smelled delicious and all who enjoyed, thanks so much you guys! My friend Gena brought pizza the night before and my Mom is making dinner tonight so we have been well taken care of and I feel so blessed to have all these wonderful people in my life! I love you all and thank you for making this past week so much easier for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love when that happens! so nice to have family around to help, and when it's unexpected....even better! but so glad you found my blog! How are you, where are you guys living? My oldest boy Crew is 3 1/2...almost Tristen's age..so if you're close we should get together!
That's nice you were able to have some time to rest and relax by yourself. It's sounds like you're being taken care of, what wonderful friends and family you have! I hope you continue feeling better and get lots more rest!
let's definately get together then! My parents live right off lindsey/southern area too. but this week I have a sis in law in town, so maybe saturday? I hang out with Candice Cody(woods) too, and I think Nicole Armenta and the Amandas want to get together sometime. That'd be so fun if we all met up! But either Saturday for me or next week sometime. Let me know what your schedule is! Crew definately needs more boy friends!
Hey girl! sorry its been a while! I haven't really talked to anyone these past couple weeks. We've been in and out of town, and going out of town again next week. So if your here, you wanna plan something this week or weekend? swimming is always a winner! or else we could do lunch or something at a chikfilet or something kid friendly! let me know what you think!
Post a Comment