I wanted to say congrats to one of my best friends Stephanie! Her and her Husband are expecting and I am so excited for them! I love you guys so much and I cant wait to see this sweet baby!
Hey Ashley! Long time no see! I found your link on your bros blog! What a fun trip you had! Clay and I went to Europe when we were first married! It was amazing! I know how you feel about leaving the kids! I'm the same way! I cry the week before we go, the day of and at night! As much as a Mommy needs a break it sure is hard!
2 comments:
Hey Ashley! Long time no see! I found your link on your bros blog! What a fun trip you had! Clay and I went to Europe when we were first married! It was amazing! I know how you feel about leaving the kids! I'm the same way! I cry the week before we go, the day of and at night! As much as a Mommy needs a break it sure is hard!
Wow! Europe! That is so exciting!! Yes, yes do show us pictures!
Post a Comment