
Well I finished Breaking Dawn day before yesterday and as soon as I finished it, the depression hit! I am so sad that the series is over and I cant flippin wait until the movie comes out, OMG!! So I thought the book was amazing and she ended it perfectly, in my opinion:) So if there is anyone our there that hasn't started it yet, GET ON IT, cause you are missing out!

3 comments:
ok how fun to be able to see you again! You look amazing and I adore you little cuties! I so love the blogging world dont you? Thats so funny you remember the sandwiches with my dad! I love him, he is so great huh! I wish you were there yesterday, it was really fun seeing your mom and everyone else! She told us that Jeremy is a UFC fighter! OMG!! I cant watch that stuff it makes me totally sick to see them pounding on each other,my whole body hurts, I cant imagine watching someone I love. Thats crazy.. Anywho I just love your family and I am so happy to keep in touch with you! Your mom kept saying that me, you and amy needed to get together since we are all crafty gals, That would be fun!luvyaholly!
My sister Ashleigh started her first Twilight book as she waited in the airport for FOUR HOURS (her flight from Lubbock to Phx was delayed due to weather on Saturday). Anyway, she's liking it! Are you proud? :) Maybe one day I'll read them too... For now it's going to be Discovering Computers (CIS 105) and American Nat'l Government (POS 110). Wish me luck!
Okay so I finished yesterday, what the crap, I need like ten more of these things to read. At least the movie is coming out in November now, I can't wait! And I didn't even care about any of this two weeks ago!
Post a Comment