Sunday, August 17, 2008

Suggestions anyone?

I really want to get Emma in some dance classes this year and Tristan on a team like soccer or baseball or something. Emma will be 3 in December and T is 4. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can look or who I can talk to? Thanks:)

21 comments:

jewly said...

I know The Little Gym has classes for younger kids, but all dance classes that I know of you have to be three. Saige did the Little Gym when she was 2 and loved it.

Pace & Gwen said...

Hello!! So good to hear from you - we're missing you guys a lot. :) Sydney has me draw Emma and Tristan on her doodle pro every day about. Smart, Emma, for asking Mommy and Daddy to drive to TX to see Sydney/us! :) Maybe someday... :) If not, I may be flying back with Pace's folks (bring Syd and the baby) just after Thanksgiving while Pace gets through his finals (avoid the car ride with an infant). = We may see you the 1st of December, not too far off. Good luck finding dance classes for Emma & a sports team for Tristan! I know they're both ready for extracurricular activities - they'd be so darn CUTE!

Jen Beals said...

If you want a real dance studio you may have to wait till she's three, but you know me, I would suggest Campbell's. They have a great tots program and all the teachers are girls I used to dance with! Hope that helps.

woodsfam said...

Hey Ashley! I think Joanna wants to get together this Thursday for lunch. I can't wait! Also I took Haylee to dance at Dance Energy and she loved it. She had such a great teacher and I'm pretty sure they can do it before they turn 3. Her teacher was Mrs. Vanessa and she was the greatest teacher ever! Let me know if Thursday will work for you!

woodsfam said...

Hey Ashley! I think Joanna wants to get together this Thursday for lunch. I can't wait! Also I took Haylee to dance at Dance Energy and she loved it. She had such a great teacher and I'm pretty sure they can do it before they turn 3. Her teacher was Mrs. Vanessa and she was the greatest teacher ever! Let me know if Thursday will work for you!

amberbuck said...

what about Higher Ground, it's the dance studio Tricia Hale started and now left to her sis in law but I heard its really good.

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Yeah I thought about higher ground but I dont have any info.

jklaproth said...

hey! I know I was supposed to email you. but we were thinking chucky cheese on power/southern..by that old costco. maybe meet there anytime between 1130 and noon? let me know what you think! we're trying to make it not too far for jen and kelly.

Chase & Tricia said...

Hi Ashley! Its so great to hear from you! I hope you are doing awesome. You can e-mail my sister, who took over my studio, for information for dance classes. I am sad I won't get to teach your little girl, but she has some great classes for little ones. Her e-mail is jheriglover@cox.net.

E-mail her and she can send you an attachment of the info. Hope this helps!

TF said...

Hey, Ashley! I am so excited to do the bow class in a few weeks!

I teach at Campbell's, and it is such a wholesome place to go! A lot of the teachers are LDS, as well as the owner. Kailin is in 2 classes a week and absolutely loves to go! Her teacher is my best friend, Emily. Let me know if you would like any more info. It's at the northeast corner of Lindsay and University. 480-830-3450 is the number!

TF said...

Oh, and I forgot to say that Kailin started there at 2. They mainly like them to be able to leave mom with no problem!

TF said...

Hey, all! Last night I was online, messing around, and just out of curiosity put in Farnsworth in Google Image Search. Oh, my goodness, I was sick at all the pics of the girls that flew up in the search! It kinda freaked me out! SOOOOO....I am going private. If you would like to be included, send me an e-mail to tappintaani@hotmail.com and I will add you. Sorry to do this, but.......

Taani

hollysboys said...

I, of course would be the least helpful on the dance part being that I have 4 boys! However all my boys play a couple different sports and we have a few organizations that we use so if you tell me your area I might be of some help there! We are in east mesa.

Pace & Gwen said...

Hey! Quickly, we just decided to make our blog private - can I add your email address as an authorized viewer please? :) I don't have it... email me if you want at gwenrawlins@hotmail.com

hollysboys said...

Ok you can look up on the internet and google AYSO or NYS they are usually good for soccer especially for that age. Good luck with it! We have 3 of our boys in baseball right now so we are pretty crazy!

Tami said...

It seems everyone is making their blog private and I'm one of them. Email me if you want at tamipace@yahoo.com.

Pace & Gwen said...

Hey guys! We went private - email me at gwenrawlins@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite and give you access still. Miss you guys!

Langen Family said...

Hello! How are ya? Your kids are the cuttest things ever.

Tammy said...

Hi Ashley its Tammy. Your kids are the cutest! I totally see you in both of them. Im glad I found your blog the kids had fun seeing it. Theres some cute pictures of them on my blog, you should take a peek. Well take care. Love, Tam

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

I have a suggestion....Make a new post!

Love,
Jeremy

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind me blog stalking. I went to school with Mike. Anyway, your kids are just beautiful. I dont know if Mike knows about the Volleyball Alumni Night at Mesa High on Nov. 6th. If you/he is interested in going just let me know and I can get you the information. I guess there is a list to get on so at least he can get in free. Hope you all can make it.